Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Some of my Favorites!

When it comes to Tastefully Simple products, I really love them all, but there are definitely a few that I couldn't live without. Here are a few of my fav's:

 Bountiful Beer Bread: After having tried other Beer Bread's out there, I can say with certainty this is the best I ever had. And I would say that in a heartbeat even if I didn't sell it. This bread has become a staple at parties and potlucks. The beautiful thing is there is so much you can do with it! Besides being an awesome bread for dips at parties, this bread can be made a ton of different ways. Some of my favorite ways to make it:
*Add our Italian Garlic Bread seasoning and some shredded cheddar cheese to the batter. It kinds comes out like the yummy biscuits they serve at Red Lobster.
*Don't like beer? (Even though I promise you, you can not taste it) Add Mountain Dew instead of Beer for a good take on Hawaiian Bread. You can also add sprite, cream soda or any other carbonated beverage!
*It can be used as Pizza Dough, Sandwich bread (just add 2 eggs to the mix), French Toast, Stuffing, and bread pudding.
*Leftover beer bread makes awesome croutons!


*Want something sweet? The mix makes awesome Banana bread and Strawberry Shortcake.
*There are literally over 50 yummy recipes using Bountiful Beer Bread on our site!



Roasted Garlic Infused Oil: My newest obsession, this oil is prefect to sauté veggies in and add's a ton of flavor without adding a ton of fat. My favorite way to enjoy it is to put some on foil and wrap  a russet potato and bake at 350 for 45 mins- and hour. The result: a really extra tasty baked potato. It is also yummy in bruschetta or with some parmesan cheese as a dipping oil for some crusty bread!



Garlic, Garlic and Onion, Onion: These have become staples in our pantry and add so much more flavor than the garlic powder and onion powder we used to use. Both can also be made into dips for entertaining. One thing I love about all our spices is that they add a ton of flavor, but you only need to use a little bit. It cuts down on calories and is money saving. A shaker of our spices last me at least a month or two, and I use them almost daily!



Merlot Sauce: This one is being discontinued and I couldn't be more upset about it. I use this sauce almost once a week. It is awesome as a quick stroganoff. I just brown ground beef, add a little sauce, some Onion, Onion, some mushrooms-canned or fresh depending on what I have on hand and a little sour cream. There is a formal recipe on the site, but I've made it so much I just eyeball it now! It is super simple and tastes so much better than the boxed kind. It is also awesome on burgers and steaks. I have even added a dash or 2 to a bloody Mary and it was AMAZING! I really hope they add a similar product to the line this spring because I am super bummed this one is leaving!

 


Spinach and Herb dip mix: This is usually what we serve with Beer Bread at parties, but this mix is also amazing in a lot of our favorite dinners. It is also really good sprinkled on a potatoes and eggs. Like all of our products, it has so many uses. I love checking out the website all the time to try new recipes with it!

 
 
Have you ever tried our products? What are some of your favorite ways to use our products?

No comments:

Post a Comment