Sunday, February 9, 2014

Welcome!

Well hello!
Most of the people that visit this page will probably do so because I know them and begged them to, but in the rare instance that someone I don't visits...Welcome!

This blog is a new venture for me and something I've been meaning to roll out for awhile now. It's main focus will be on sharing quick and easy family friendly meals and also some tips/recipes for entertaining. I will also use this page to share product info, recipes and promotions from Tastefully Simple which is a little part time gig I've got going on the side. I signed on as a consultant in May and I am absolutely in love with the company and products. In case you are not familiar with them here is a little Tastefully Simple 101:

Our Motto: Food should be simple, delicious and fun. All our products are ready to use or only require 1-2 ingredients to make. My favorite thing about our products are their versatility. Most of our products can be used a ton of different ways and our website includes tons of recipes and product suggestions, so when you buy a product there are so many ways you can use it.

And it tastes good.

I haven't met a product I didn't like yet. (And believe me, I've tried most everything)

We are coming up on the end of our Fall/Winter catalog and will soon be announcing our Spring/Summer line in the next few weeks. As soon as I get more information, I will post it here. In the meantime, head on over to my Facebook page and give it a like.

If you are local to me and need product or are interested in hosting a party you can email me at anngee410(at)hotmail(dot)com

Those of you not local, Facebook parties and catalog shows are always welcome and you can still earn all the great host rewards!Contact me for more information.

Stay tuned for recipes and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment